Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I love reading.  I've been off my reading game lately because I've been so busy with life.  Well this weekend I'm going to see Les Mis, which is one of my favorites.  I've been rocking out to the soundtrack in the car for the past week.  So, yesterday I pulled out my Les Mis book and all morning I couldn't put it down.  I don't usually just lay on the couch all day.  The kids were enjoying the change of pace for the most part.  By eleven the girls were getting antsy to get dressed and kept saying "in one minute."  Caleb took pity on them and got them dressed.  Then he decided to do the girls hair.....





I've been getting a lot of compliments on Melia's new twists (one lady stopped me at Costco and asked if I did it myself and was impressed).  It only took me 3 hours to do. 



Addie was more patient and ended up bedazzled. 


9 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren...we missed you today. I love the girls hairstyles! You have a great helper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the hair...will you finish the book by tomorrow afternoon so I can read it? I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Caleb!!! very impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the twists in Melia's hair. Caleb is such a great big brother! Did you cut Addie's hair?!?! AHHHHHH - are all her curls gone?!
    Enjoy Les Mis!!
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your family youre all so sweet best of wishes

    ReplyDelete