Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Meet Alonto

Addie and Melia were eating breakfast and I was getting ready in the bathroom.
I hear....


A:  This is our new monkey friend.
What is your name?
Oh, Alonto.  It's so nice to meet you!
Melia say hello to Alonto.

M:

A: Oh, Melia are you too shy to to talk to him?

M: No I'm too beautiful.

(the monkey was imaginary, in case you were wondering)


In other news, I realized yesterday that laundry really needed to be done when Nathan borrowed his sisters socks and Caleb wore sandals in 30 degree weather because they had no socks to wear.  That's part of my home schooling plan - learning to think outside of the box.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot stop laughing!! Too funny.

    Also, I'll come over and help you do laundry. Monday night sock sorting? I'm game.

    ReplyDelete