Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New friends at the Riverwalk

I wrote this post a while ago but I never finished it because I had more details to add, but my brain's fried and I still wanted to post it. I was reminded of this meeting tonight when I talked to my friend, Marie. She just finished all of her paperwork for a domestic adoption!! I'm so excited. I'm planning on hanging out with Marie and my new friend, Bev......



On Saturday we went to the Riverwalk, we met some new friends there who have adopted. I had a reallly good conversation with Beverly and Matt (they have the cutest little boy). They have a ton of wisdom about transracial adoption and they shared a little bit with me. They adopted domestically and have spoken on many adoption panels.


It was one of those cool God things that we met.

No comments:

Post a Comment