Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Homestudy Stuff

Just an update on the Ethiopian front....We're plugging away at our homestudy. I must say this binder is huge and a little overwhelming. Slowly but surely we're getting there. My goal is to have the bulk of it finished by the end of August before I lose my husband to soccer:)

2 comments:

  1. One step at a time, one piece of paper at a time! Focus on it step by step, and it will be less overwhelming. Boy did I remember the mountain of paperwork to scale! You have my sympathy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going! We just turned in the home study paperwork (minus the doctor's form ... waiting on the dossier so we can get both forms done on one visit). You'll love the relief ... and you know the amazing light at the end of this tunnel...

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete