Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Spinach--Yes, Green Beans--No!



Nathan doesn't eat any green veggies, but he loves smoothies. So for months I've been putting spinach in his smoothies and he loves it. Well, last night after dinner I was making smoothies for dessert and I had green beans left over from dinner...I figured why not...and then realized why not. Nathan didn't eat it and Michael even had a hard time with it. Caleb said to Nathan, "Just keep on mixing it and it'll taste good."

I guess I stick with just spinach for now.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, doesn't really sound very appetizing to me either - good idea though with the spinach though - maybe Trevor would eat more veggies that way. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, Jen. It's fun to know someone's reading my craziness:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do the spinach in the smoothie thing as well. My kids never miss a beat! Good to know that green beans don't work. :)

    ReplyDelete