Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Whoa 10 years!

Michael and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary last Thursday.  The week before we decided to take a trip to the beautiful town of Puerto Morelos, Mexico.  We had an awesome time.  The resort was quiet and beautiful.  Puerto Morelos is a cute little fishing town with lots of great restaurants.  We absolutely loved it!
Here's some pix of our trip... 
On the plane...
side note- we had 3 separate flights
each one I had a kid behind me who
kicked my seat the whole time :)

Pinguinos for Annie....

Our room

 Amazing chicken cilantro dish at
La Paucho es Primero 






Michael found a conch.  After a two days of battling
with it to come out he ended up throwing it back. 


Hiding from the sun.  We spent lots of time reading
on the beach. 






At the bus stop heading back to the airport. 

We feel so blessed to have been able to escape for 3 days and know that our littles were well taken care of.  Thanks to all our family who pitched in and loved on our kids while we were gone.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had a great time! I have to admit I am a bit jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome guys! Way to make it happen...and I LOVE the pinguinos, that made my day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Happy Anniversary! My hubby and I have just started talking about planning a trip for our 10 year (but we stil have a few years to go). How great that you were able to get away! I once read/heard that one of the best things that you can do for your kids is take time for each other...you are setting a great example for them and showing them that your marriage is the most important earthly relationship. Hope you have many more wonderful years together...congrats!

    ReplyDelete