Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Monday, April 25, 2011

"Mommy always comes back"


Aren't they so cute? I know I'm biased but really I just want to eat them up.

I was a little nervous about leaving the kids.  In the 16 months since Melia's been home we haven't left her for more than a few hours at a time.  She has only been put to bed by someone other than Michael or I 2 or 3 times. So I was worried she'd be sad and worried that we left her for good. 

After we retrieved them on Saturday, we were driving home and from the backseat we hear "Mommy always comes back.... and you (pointing to Michael)".  This made my heart melt (and I cracked up over Michael being "you").   She is secure in our love and trusts us to come back.  This makes me so happy. 


 Some Easter pictures.





2 comments:

  1. Aaawwwwww!! I love you all so much! This almost makes me tear up.
    So glad you're home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures! Your kids are so cute! Love that Melia has learned that you always come back.....what a blessing! Our little ones have come so far in the time they've been home. Almaz gave us a similar warning about Bethlehem (that she was very attached to her sm and would have trouble coming to us).

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete