Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Nathan.....

yeah, so I'm really late but he still deserves a post :)





My sweet boy turned 5 at the end of June.


I can't believe he's this old. I mean really he was just a baby. At least he still lets me cuddle and smooch on him all the time.


Nathan is such an amazing child. He really is. He's sensitive, has an awesome sense of humor, is smart and is so loving. He tells me many times a day that he loves me. He's a great boy. I'm so blessed that I get to be his momma (which is what he still calls me).
Nathan loves Camp Dearborn so we went the night before his birthday and some of the extended fam was able to come, too. It was fun to have my mom's sister in town and have her and my gram come celebrate with us. Nathan got to spend his whole birthday playing and the big camp-D. Paddle boating, mancala-ing, beach going, putt-putting, the works! We had a great time.


Driving the paddle boat.

Playing mancala while a storm rolled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment