Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Friday, September 10, 2010

3 Months!

It's been 3 months since I last posted. Which means that I have very few details about those months. If I don't post something right away it's totally gone. I have very few brain cells left... anyway, I digress..... I made it through my classes this summer! It was great for me to be out of the house for a bit and even better for Michael to be with the kids. He did a great job playing Mr. Mom, but gladly turned the job back over to me once my classes were done. But really, very soon after Melia came home he started coaching soccer and was gone a lot. She didn't have the chance to bond with him that much and this summer was wonderful for their relationship!
Anyway, we made it through our crazy summer and next week will begin our crazy fall :) I'm going to do a few catch up posts of our summer highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment