Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A few of my favorite things


While we were gone my mom, sisters, and Tais
cleaned (and I mean cleaned!) our house.
My mom also put girly decorations up.
Notice the diapers in the napkin holder?
Cute, huh?


The Garvey's gave us this awesome ornament...


This one's from my sister....
I love it!
It's an adoption fundraiser,
you can have one too.
jrstavnes@yahoo.com










1 comment:

  1. How great to come home to a clean-clean(!) house!! The decorations were sweet & funny.
    Love the Christmas ornaments - those will definitely be heirlooms.
    Praying for your "new normal" life.

    ReplyDelete