Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rock on, Tom! You have to read this article...

Tom Davis is a great writer with a God given passion for the poor. I read this article today and was blown away by the truth in it. Jesus is calling me to be truly religious and take care of the widows and orphans in my daily life. How often I miss opportunities that are given to me and I don't make the effort to care for the needs of the poor. I could go on and on but what I'm pretty much saying is read it!

Tom's Blog is also a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment