Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Just when I thought it was safe to do laundry...


So I was in the basement doing laundry when I hear Nathan frantically yell "Mommy, get Addie!" (In my defense I hear him say this so many times a day, usually while she is being baby Godzilla to his train set.) After I finished switching the loads I went upstairs and to my dismay see them both in the bathroom. Nathan was standing next to the toilet stressed out while Addie was happily playing with the pee water. Addie had followed newly potty trained Nathan into the bathroom and taken advantage of the opportunity to play with the water. Groteeee!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ewww! Thanks for posting on my blog. I can't wait to follow your Ethiopian journey!! Is this your first adoption? I'd love to chat if you'd like, just leave me a comment again. ;o) We considered Ethiopia, but we are feeling a pull toward African American adoption right now. I haven't posted that on my blog yet. We sent our pre-application in last week.

    ReplyDelete