Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nathan pops the question


I'm not a morning person....maybe it's because I stay up too late it's 2am right now....My kids are really great at waking up at a reasonable time. Caleb's my little teenager that I have to drag out of bed everyday, Addie is moving towards that as well....then there's Nathan, he wakes up at decent time usually around 8 but I hate getting out of bed so he usually just comes and cuddles with me for as long as I can convince him to.
Yesterday, as he was cuddling in bed with me and out of the blue he says "Mommy, will you marry me today, just for pretend." That was the best way to wake me up! So sweet. and of course I said yes:) Who could resist that face?

No comments:

Post a Comment