Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back in the saddle again

I've been off the blogging kick for a few months now. I've been back tracking over the past few days ....so when you see pictures of the kids with winter coats on and the date is June it's not that cold in Michigan still, I'm just way behind. I feel the need to document some of these things because I have zero memory. Anyway, I'm trying to blog again. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about the blogging again - keep it coming. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete