Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Thursday, February 11, 2010



So people have asked how I'm doing. Wondering why I haven't updated the blog.

Ummm....I'm exhausted, stress, happy, tired, blessed....but an overwhelming exhausted feeling often creeps in.


So there's a lot of the above pix happening around here... Addie feeding Melia things she shouldn't. In this case brownies. Most of the reason she should is because it's my after the kids go to bed snack.






Then there's all the flippin' laundry. Seriously, I can't believe how much more laundry there is adding one kid.

It is stinkin' winter so the clothes are bulkier (and we're all stir-crazy, but that's another story). The baby has been having blow outs. We had a couple pukey days this week. At least I have cute helpers.

7 comments:

  1. Great little helpers! hey, with 7 children I am REALLY glad Jason does our laundry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am coming over when Addie is doing the feeding... yummy! Don't worry about posting... I know how you feel about being stressed, exhausted and blessed... most days I feel only stressed and exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I were closer so I could come help! I so appreciate your honesty when you write. Praying that life begins to balance out. Hugs!
    ~Kristi
    www.addingtothefamily.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes--the LAUNDRY! I was just wondering yesterday, how does the addition of one (LITTLE!) one result in 5 times the laundry!?!? Thinking of you, sweet friend! This too shall pass. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know the feeling of all of the laundry. and i dont have time to do it! luckily adam usually ends up doing it! and the stressed, exhausted, and blessed...i totally can understand. especially the exhausted part! cant wait until our #4 is here so we can add more to the laundry, stressed, exhausted and blessed! i am having a hard time updating our blog too. i am ready to crash at 7 pm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have the girls started changing outfits 15 times a day just cuz they're girls & they can?! Prayer for you!! :+P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know just what you mean about the laundry!! I don't know how it happens that one little one can add so much extra!!!

    Praying for you!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete