Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Melia...Here we come!!!


We have tentative travel dates. Arriving in Addis on December 12th and leaving on December 17th!

I've been waiting for this call and this info and now that I have it I'm in a daze, amazed and excited we are actually going to get our sweet girl! God is so good!

6 comments:

  1. Yea! So happy for you.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS GIRL!!!! Its my joy to be there to witness your new addition joining the family in Addis!!!! So excited to be traveling together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooooo happy for you! Wonderful news. She has beautiful eyes! Please hug my sweet baby for me... Again, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful. There are no words to express how happy & excited we are that you & Michael are going to have her in your arms & be bringing her home to her incredible big brothers & big sister!! We'll be praying for all the trip details!

    ReplyDelete