Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hair emergency


This picture was a complete accident. I was trying to take a picture of Caleb and Aunt Jenny in a deep discussion, but Nathan jumped right in. It was an eye opener for me though. I'm so used to seeing this crazy spike, I don't even notice it anymore. Since this picture, I've been working on taming the shark fin. It hasn't worked much but ahh well. It doesn't help that he's so opposed to a haircut. He hasn't had one since the time I cut it during his nap....That gives me an idea, he's sleeping now. I'll try that again.

2 comments:

  1. My nephew's hair does the same thing. They keep it buzzed and they know when to cut it when the "shark fin" appears. it was funny to see someone else call it that.
    Good luck!
    By the way, I got your blog link off the AGCI forum. We are waiting for court Dec 26th for Biruk and Hana 12&10. This is our 4th adoption for kids #4&5.
    God bless you on your journey to bring your precious child home.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Welcome aboard to the AGCI list serv and the adoption blog community! It's nice to have you! I hope your homestudy is finished soon so you'll have a number. Then you REALLY feel like it's happening!

    nell ann
    www.gogogalindo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete