Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Birthday Moments

Behind in my blogging again, sad for me because if I don't write things down I completely forget...
So my birthday was a couple of weeks ago and Michael did an awesome job of making it a fun weekend for me. He had the kids spend the night at Nana and Papa's for a night and we hit the town:)

Here's the cute poem that Nana and Papa worked on with the boys:

Another memorable moment to mark before my brain loses it.....Michael singing kareoke! That's right. U2--with or without you. Very fun!

1 comment: