Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Preschool






Both of the boys started preschool this week. They love it. This is Caleb's second year he has a new teacher this year, he was a little leery of Mrs. Guelli but after the first day he was sold. He told me he thinks she's the best teacher and she's funny:) She's pretty entertaining and the first day was mesmerized by her.


Nathan has Mrs. Hadwee (Hadley) I was so surprised by what a mature little 3 year he is. The first day of preschool the parent stays so that the kids can get used to the class. While all the other kids were being regular 3 year olds and wondering around a little and clinging to mommy, he was sitting quietly and listening to his teacher. At one point he was annoyed with the other kids during story time because they weren't "wistening." He took his preschool experience pretty seriously:)


It's a co-op preschool so I have to work in the classroom, this year I'm also on the board because I'm apparently a crackhead and thought I had a ton of extra time on my hands:) Anyway, I receive and deposit all the checks that come in, because I'm so great with numbers. Again with the crackhead bit. Anyway, I'm practically going to be living at preschool between dropping off one of the kids everyday and the meetings I have to go to. But it's fun. The other mom's are great and the kids love it.

2 comments:

  1. You are a crackhead. I would know. Whatever gets ya through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How PRECIOUS are those pictures? Oh my!! Love them!

    They are some cute kids, Lauren!

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete