Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nutty Natie

Nathan is such a funny little guy. I'm started having anxiety attacks the other day when I realized that he's going to be 3 next month. I can't believe it. He's getting so old. He's has a pretty intense little personality, he's so sweet and fun loving but some things he takes so seriously. You never know what you're going to get.
Last weekend he spent a few hours with Sarah and Ryan and had a blast. They had a good time and told me he was very polite and funny. At one point Ryan asked if Nathan wanted some coffee, he replied yes but I like it warm, not hot. The last couple of days he's been playing a game with me where he pretends that I'm Sarah and he plays with me. He's always had a thing for her ever since he was a little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment