Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Caleb's Dream

Caleb had a dream last night in which Jesus came back to earth. Caleb told him, "we're not dead yet". So Jesus said "Ok, I'll come back later". He then went back to Heaven. When Caleb came down in the morning, Lauren asked him, "did you have any dreams last night?" Caleb's response was, "it's a secret". Kind of makes me think of Joel 2:28!

1 comment:

  1. okay -so were you holding out on me, not telling me you had a blog! Now you and Aimee and I can all comment on each others blogs! Cause that's why we have them right?

    ReplyDelete