Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

More Fun in the Sun

We went to the Coast Guard Station on St. Simons.  The kids had a blast at the beach.  The boys dug and dug.  The girls ran around like crazy. 




Michael buried the girls.


After the boys dug their hole they jumped in and asked to be buried. 


We went walking on the Pier in town that night after eating at Joe's Pizza.
The boys said the bread sticks were the best they have ever had.



One of the fishermen showed us a hammerhead shark he caught 
and let the kids touch it. They loved it.






While everyone else was playing I was on to my second book of the week trying to avoid sun damage. It's safe to say I won the prize of the most covered person at the beach that day

2 comments:

  1. LOVE to see your family having fun together :) LOOKS AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love, love, love all the pictures!!! And your wonderful family!! I am so glad you all had so much fun. Don't feel bad about letting the girls have snacks while you and Michael sleep in -- when my girls were around Addie and Melia's ages I used to back a lunch box with donuts and chocolate milk for them for Saturday morning and let them watch cartoons so I could sleep in!! :-}
    The only thing is, I keep shaking my head, how can they all be getting so big and growing up so fast?!?!?! Addie was VERY brave to hold the crab - I would not be able to do that! Love & prayers!! xxoo Jean

    ReplyDelete