Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Arriving

So Tuesday night I stayed up late sending emails to renters asking them for a much lower price on their rental home. I woke up Wednesday to many no way emails. But one nice renter said sure. So Wednesday we decided we'd leave on Friday and check into the condo on Saturday.

We left nc in the afternoon and got to the condo around 9pm. I was excited to get settled (put the kids to bed). When we got inside we found an awesome condo with sheets on the floor and dirty towels in the tub. It hadn't been cleaned so I washed and dried the sheets and vacuumed the barrels of popcorn off the floor. Finally we put the kids to bed and relaxed.

The next day I emailed the owner to tell him we love the place but were a bit surprised to find it hadn't been cleaned. He very graciously told me that was because we weren't supposed to check in until Sunday. Oops..sometimes my spontaneity overwhelms my ability to read dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment