I got tagged a couple times on Facebook for this so I'm going it to do it. Although, everything I think of just seems to be weird so maybe mine is more like 25 weird things about me:
1. 25 seems like a really big number to me right now
2. I still sleep with my blankie from childhood.
3. I really love sugar, I mean really--Mike and Ikes are my current favorite
4. I pronounce bagel incorrectly -- bag-ul. I constantly get mocked for it or have people look very strangely at me. I also have a hard time with the words stalk and vague.
5. I'm super jumpy. Everything scares me. I make a great target for a practical joke. Just ask Aimee.
6. Due to my jumpiness I sometimes make a scene.
7. I'm also flaily--you know, I wave my arms like crazy if I think there's a bug on me. I once gave my self a bruise from it.
8. Which reminds me...I'm really clutzy, I fall all the time.
9. I have an almost outie belly button.
10. I have semi-webbed toes. It's not as bad as it sounds.
11. I'm the 5th child and apparently got all the freaky genetic stuff.
12. I love watching my kids sleep.
13. I have supersonic hearing.
14. I rearrange furniture on a weekly basis.
15. I can move a couch or an armoire by myself.
16. I love to laugh.
17. I once ran away from a job interview and set off the emergency alarm on the way out. I still blush whenever I think about it.
18. I lived in Guatemala for 6 months.
19. I used to speak Spanish fluently.
20. I have lost most of the memory parts of my brain since having kids and I no longer can speak Spanish.
21. I've been working-out regularly....and then coming home and eating a lot of junk food.
22. I have a green belt in taekwondo.
23. I received my first crown this week. I'm offically a princess. Really my teeth are just rotting from all the sugar.
24. I really love my family.
25. I love warm weather and hate winter. I get real crabby right around this time every year. Watch out everyone.