Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Martian Marathon (but really I just ran the 5k)

So, I hate running. But I wanted to train for this 5k and I did it! I didn't run fast or break any records or anything.....my goal was just to run the whole way and I did. This is my friend Georgia she ran with me.
Guess, how many times I've run since this event.... I think 2x. In my defense, Michael was coaching girls soccer and I could either run when he got home usually after 8pm or wake up before he left in the morning at 6:30. I'm not a morning person so that wasn't happening. After taking care of 3 kids by myself all day and evening all I wanted to do was veg and that's what I did. Maybe I'll run again someday:)



No comments:

Post a Comment