Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Oh, the things they say

Addie while looking at a bunch of rubber bands that fell in the grass days ago...
"Those are going to be there for ears and ears"

Michael asked me what I wanted to drink.  The answer 'Anything alcoholic'.  (p.s. I was mostly joking)
Melia says "I want milkaholic"

Addie often finishes her sentences with "or sumping like that."

The cute little girl across the street is named Nahrain.
Addie calls her "not gonna rain"
Melia calls her "not her name"

Melia calls any eating utensil a "spork"

I wish I could remember more because they're always saying something funny.  My favorite is when the boys laugh at their craziness, too.  Super cute.


Addie fell asleep on the couch.  When I came downstairs to 
check on her, I found this...



Crazy girls

Playing "pretend"


These two are hilarious when they make up pretend games.  I'll hear one of them saying "mommy" and I'll respond.  They'll tell me "no not you."  It's actually quite refreshing to hear someone else fielding the questions.

I love my girls.  They crack me up!


3 comments:

  1. Lauren they are too cute! Write it down as much as possible. My gramma has a book of 'funnies' about all 4 grandkids. It is the most awesome book ever! Lately I've been writing down funny things she has said. Such a wonderful thing to read later, once you've forgotten all about it! -Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!! my almost three year old calls polka dots "cocoa dots".. and she says co-co-nut in the cutest way ever!! I just love her :O).

    ReplyDelete