Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Monday, July 13, 2009

The many hairstyles of Caleb

Friday

Caleb decided months ago that he was growing his hair out after seeing a guy on a commercial that he thought was cool. It was very hip and I thought rather cute. He had awesome highlights.

Saturday
We spent the weekend with Amy and Zach. During which, Caleb decided he wanted to get his hair cut like Uncle Zach. I think mainly because he wanted Zach to be able to spike it like he had with Nathan earlier. His little buzz is cute but I miss his long hair.

One Week Later

Michael asked me to cut his hair, Caleb echoed his request. We told him he had little to cut. He said he wanted to look like Uncle Andy. The next thing I knew Michael had taken him out back and created a baldie. He's so proud of his fuzzy head! And I keep telling myself it'll grow back.




No comments:

Post a Comment