Shine Like Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as we hold out the Word of life (Phil. 2:15)
We're not trying to be rock stars but just shed some light on a sad and lonely world. Stay tuned for how God works through weak and tired, sometimes really cranky vessels.

Monday, June 9, 2008

The Mighty Thundercats


These boys are so cute! What a great team we had. Michael was a really good coach. He was able to get kids to play who had no interest at all in soccer. Caleb was quite a good kicker. He was always very entertaining on the field. If he wasn't in the mood to kick the ball you could find him dancing or making up games as he chased the other kids around. Although it was a good season, I have to say I'm very glad that it's over. Nathan decided half way through the season that he wanted to be on the team, at that point that wasn't a possibility. So, I spent much of my time running on the field to fetch my crazy two year old. The other parents on the team were great and helped out a ton as I chased Nathan, they often kept an eye on Addie as I ran NayNay to the potty. The most common phrase I heard was "wow, you've got your hands full." I'd agree:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a friend of Julie and have gotten to know Aimee. We are waiting on a court date to go get our little baby boy! I will look forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete